Madness Dance! Madness Dance!

Animations these days.... and wtf is a "madness"?

fighuasss responds:

And fuck you too.

Mario Bloopers XL-Preview Mario Bloopers XL-Preview

Animations these days... and wtf is a "blooper"?

fighuasss responds:

lolwut

Mario Animation Test Mario Animation Test

Animations these days.... and wtf is a "test"?

Short: Pewdiekoopa Short: Pewdiekoopa

Animations these days. and wtf is a "pewdiekoopa"?

shades of madness: traile shades of madness: traile

You said in the second part that all the weapons were drawn by you, but just before the end there is a gun taken right from the madness seires.

Also, pretty bad animaiton, artwork and pretty much everything else.
You need to work on story telling, i couldn't figure out what was going on from one place to the next.
I mean, im not some grand animator, I tried animating Madness stuff a few years back, didn't go so well, but still man. You need to work on the art work on not having a pause for no reason every couple of seconds.

chris-the-stick2 responds:

oh really? show me the weapon that i ''took'' from the madness series.
i repeat, the FIRST part of this trailer, (from 2005) had krinkels sprites for weapons and fists.
the second part had ONLY weapons and fists drawn by me. no sprites, or images, or whatever.
everything in the sceond part is drawn/made by me.

also, if my artwork is bad, you should at least appreciate the fact that im drawing the characters and everything on my own, and not using madness sprites, like every other madness animator.

your review was good, but not fair. 0 stars?
you should try being a bit more objective.

Gears of Stickwars Gears of Stickwars

AWESOME

i dont know what is wrong with the the people below, this has not made gears look in any way gay, it does that by itself.

Great job

Failed Containment Twoooo Failed Containment Twoooo

Well

That just blew my mind, how people think of these things is just amazing, never in my life would i think of a plot so amazing, so full of life and emotion... i mean. this could easily become a moive.... that short animation has explained the reason of life to me, i promise to live my life properly, Thank you :)

Madness Improbability Madness Improbability

Confusing

What just happened?

Peterpeterpet responds:

[NOTE: Madness Improbability will be REMADE, so, soon that review will not have value ]
Logan and Sam (The two guys) are searching for Hank (The explosions are one effect of the Normality Restoration), while that the "Normality Restoration bug ("White auditor") is searching for the last improbability drive- TWO WEEKS AGO: Raphael (The angel) find Jebus, but he is dead, the Restoration Bug want the Raphael's Halo. Logan and Sam are looking for Sanford and Deimos, Sanford appears
Sorry the bad english.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Just amazing

Amazing work, its not every day that you come across such an amazing stick animation, great work!

WTFuture WTFuture

Wow

Wow that was great i loved it, Also i'm not sure who else saw this but near the biggining where there are running away towards the house Dr.whos T.A.R.D.I.S is in the background. :D